232 bowl feeder
232 bowl feeder is a single disc dual feeding track feeder used for bulk incoming materials. This product can be used on plug-in machines and can meet the needs of single disc dual discharge materials
232 bowl feeder is a single disc dual feeding track feeder used for bulk incoming materials. This product can be used on plug-in machines and can meet the needs of single disc dual discharge materials. It has characteristics such as good compatibility, high economy, fast feeding speed, strong stability, and can be customized according to customers' incoming materials.
1) This model of vibrating disc is designed with a single disc surface and dual feeding tracks, which can improve the feeding speed and achieve simultaneous material retrieval with dual tracks under certain conditions;
2) The feeding track adopts a direct vibration and photoelectric sensor for feeding, with fast feeding speed. The feeding track can customize start stop, alarm and other actions according to customer needs;
3) The size of the disk and the track can be customized according to the incoming materials, and are generally suitable for materials that are not easily deformed.
Working principle: pneumatic+electric
Weight: approximately 260Kg (subject to final assembly results)
Power supply: AC220V, DC24V
Air source: 0.5-0.65Mpa (clean and free of impurities)
Power: approximately 150-1000W (depending on disk size)
Outline dimensions: 560mm (L) x1070mm (W) x950mm (H) (subject to final design dimensions)
Working height selection: 750MM/900MM
Discharge speed: not less than 100PCS/minute
Discharge speed: approximately 1.5S~2S/PIN (double take)
Refueling time: approximately 0.5H (depending on the quantity of material in the tray and the size of the tray)
Station occupancy: 2
Incoming material requirements
1. The material is supplied in bulk.
2. The pins of the material are not easily deformed to avoid track jamming.
3. The material body is not easily deformed or damaged.
4. A single material with an overall dimensional tolerance of± Within 0.3, the tolerance of pin pitch is within± Within 0.2, if there are shared materials and oversized dimensions, they need to be re evaluated.