261 bowl feeder
261 bowl feeder is a feeder with a camera, which can be used on plug-in machines to meet the needs of defining the feeding direction during feeding. It has the characteristics of good feeding directio
261 bowl feeder is a feeder with a camera, which can be used on plug-in machines to meet the needs of defining the feeding direction during feeding. It has the characteristics of good feeding directionality, fast feeding speed, strong feeding stability, and can be customized according to specific incoming materials.
1) This model of vibrating disc feeder is equipped with a camera module, which adjusts the direction of material feeding when the material enters the feeding track from the vibrating disc;
2) The feeding track adopts a direct vibration and photoelectric sensor for feeding, with fast feeding speed. The feeding track can customize start stop, alarm and other actions according to customer needs;
3) The size of the disk and the track can be customized according to specific incoming materials, and are generally suitable for materials that are not easily deformed.
Working principle: pneumatic+electric
Weight: approximately 260Kg (subject to final assembly results)
Power supply: AC220V, DC24V
Air source: 0.5-0.65Mpa (clean and free of impurities)
Power: approximately 150-1000W (depending on disk size)
Outline dimensions: 560mm (L) x 1070mm (W) x 950mm (H) (subject to final design dimensions)
Height selection: 750MM/900MM
Discharge speed: not less than 100PCS/minute
Discharge speed: 1.5S~2S/PIN (double take)
Refueling time: 0.5H (depending on the quantity of material in the tray and the size of the tray)
Station occupancy: 1
Incoming material requirements
1. The material is supplied in bulk;
2. The pins of the material are not easily deformed to avoid track jamming;
3. The material body is not easily deformed or damaged.
4. A single material with an overall dimensional tolerance of± Within 0.3, the tolerance of pin pitch is within± Within 0.2, if there are shared materials and oversized dimensions, they need to be re evaluated.
5. There are obvious symbols on the upper surface of the material that can be used for camera recognition, and the symbols should be non central axis symmetric.